Its my personal review about how I lose 10 pounds in 3 days after using some best detox program recommended by this blog, so I decided to put review here.
Today, weight loss has become a major problem in several parts of the world. Many people are struggling physically as well as mentally because of being overweight. However, the detox programs really help you to lose weight soon.
If you want to lose 10 pounds in 3 days detox here is everything that you need. Detox programs usually concentrate on the elimination of waste and toxins from the body. Detox programs include juices, raw vegetables, fruits, fasting, and elimination processes such as enema.
If you think losing 10 pounds in 3 days is impossible, then you should definitely try this detox diet. Want to know? If yes, here it is.
Detox Benefits and Process
There are several benefits with the detox other than weight loss. Some of the benefits of detox include the elimination of harmful substances from the body, better sleep, no more mood swings, promote clear thoughts, energy, lessens pains, inflammation, and reduces even allergies.
Detox Daily Routines
Here are the daily routines that you should follow to lose 10 pounds in 3 days.
- The day before you start your detox process, eat dinner before 6 pm. And do not take heavy food. Finally, end with fruit or curd. Avoid bananas.
- Take warm water in the early morning. Then, take vegetable juice as breakfast and lunch. You can even add a small amount of ginger or cinnamon in the water. These two work as a catalyst and help in removing toxins fast.
- Have your dinner before 6 pm. Take only vegetables cooked or steamed. Do not make the meals too heavy with oils, sweeteners, spices, etc.
- Finally, take another 2 glasses of water.
- The day 2 detox diet is also similar to that of day 1. However, here are the small changes.
- Add two or three fruits at lunch. And you can take brown rice at dinner. After dinner, you can have fruit. Make sure you avoid bananas.
- For breakfast, take some fruit. If you feel hungry, then you can take some oats and smoothie.
- Take brown rice and salad full of nuts and seeds.
- For dinner, take brown rice along with the salad.
That’s it, your three days detox has been completed. You may feel a headache, nausea, etc. This is all because all the toxins from your body are going out. However, this is temporary. These headaches, nausea, etc do not last long.
After completing your detox journey for 3 days, slowly add fruits and raw vegetables to your diet. Do not suddenly change to more carbs, proteins, or calorie intake. Take high fiber-rich foods and enjoy the transformation.