Lets See How Long Weed Stay in Our Body?
Do you often smoke? Are you giving any drug tests soon? Want to know how long drugs stay in your body? If yes, you are in the right place. Here is everything that you should know about the duration that drugs stay in your body.
Did you know in 2017 over 9% of the people, especially children above 12 years, are using weed? And, the percentage has been increasing day by day. Moreover, using weed is an illegal act in the US.
Like many other drugs, the duration of weed in the body also varies according to several factors. These in general, include the level of usage of the drug, THC level in the marijuana, metabolism of the person, hydration, and a few other things.
However, marijuana will depend upon several things such as frequency, level of THC, metabolism, etc.
No one can decide the exact duration of any drug in the people’s body. However, there is an approximate duration period. THC will last up to 90 days in the system.
Let me tell you in detail here…
It stays 3 days in urine, 48 hours in saliva, 36 hours in blood, and finally 90 days in hair. However, these durations might change based on individual personality. However one can detox their bodies with the right detox program.
Marijuana is also known as weed, ganja, and pot even. It’s derived from the Sativa plant of Cannabis that makes you more active. According to the NIDA, it’s illegal to consume weed in the US.
In general, this is smoked by the people using various pipes, joints, or other smoking instruments based on their convenience. Now, do you know how smoking marijuana affects you?
The chemical THC affects the mental functionalities of a person. Also, this THC passes through the various parts of your body such as the lungs, brain, etc through the blood. This is the reason why marijuana affects sensation, movement, coordination, memory power, judgment, etc.
It shows immediate effects and last marijuana.
- Mood swings, trouble thinking
- Increased appetite, etc
The drug administrators take various tests to detect marijuana. These include a saliva test, urine test, hair test, and blood test.
Want to know when the test shows you positive results towards the drug? Yup. Here it is.
- Saliva test shows positive to marijuana for up to 34 to 48 hours of your last usage.
- In urine tests, rare marijuana intakers show positive results for up to 1 to 3 days of their last usage. While a moderate and frequent user can show up positive drug results for up to 7 to 21 days and a month or longer.
- In the hair test, marijuana intakers show positive results for up to 90 days after their last use. Also, it’s the most reliable drug test that gives accurate results.
- Blood test shows positive results for up to 36 hours.
However, these aren’t accurate results. It depends on several factors such as the amount of THC, frequency, usage period, metabolism of a person, and hydration levels of a person.
One can detox their body in several ways. Want to detoxify your body soon? If yes, we are here to provide you the best detoxification products based on your physical and mental attributes.
How long does Adderall stay in your system?
It’s a common fact that Adderall is prescribed by several doctors. But how can consumption of medicine be illegal? In general, doctors prescribe Adderall in only specific cases. However, if Adderall is taken without the doctor’s prescription, it’s considered illegal.
The abuse of this drug leads to addiction, overdose, and other significant physical and psychological adverse effects. It directly affects the cardiovascular system, leads to weight loss, etc.
Here is the duration of the drug staying in the human system.
- It stays in urine for about 72 to 96 hours.
- In blood, it stays about 46 hours.
- In saliva, it stays about 20-50 hours.
- And finally, in hair, it can stay up to 3 months or more even.
As mentioned above, each drug duration in the system varies based on several factors such as urine pH, weight, dosage, last use, etc.
Do you know over 4% of the US population, especially children, use this drug? It is prescribed for ADHD treatments by doctors. However, several people abuse this drug and are prone to several physiological and psychological problems.
Usually, the gastrointestinal tract absorbs this drug. The liver eliminates it through urine. Over 25% of this drug converts to other acids such as benzoic and hippuric. Here are the few factors that are responsible for how long it stays in the system.
- Frequency of usage
- Last usage
- Weight of the person
- Kidney or liver impairment in the body
- The pH of the urine
- When does the person took it, etc
These are the few factors that affect the overall duration of the drug in the system. These drugs are mostly taken by sportsmen, medical, mental health professionals, employers, fitness coaches, etc. This drug increases glow, focus, determination, and makes the person feel energetic always.
Want to know various durations of the drug that stay in the system? Yup. Here it is.
Urine test: Detectable for up to 72 to 96 hours after the last usage.
Hair Test: Detectable 3 months after the last use.
Saliva test: Detectable 20 to 50 hours after the last use.
Blood test: Detectable 46 hours after the last use.
The side effects of consuming Adderall are as follows:
- Aggression, fear, high fever
- Breath-related problems
- Abdominal cramps
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hallucinations, etc
These are the few side-effects of having Adderall. Want to detox your body? If yes, no worry. We are here to provide you with the best detox program that suits your body based on the various factors. We provide you with 100% natural and effective detox products to make you free from all kinds of toxins.
How long does nicotine stay in your system?
Nicotine is one of the most common addictive substances in several countries. Do you know more than 50 million people in America are addicted to nicotine? Have you ever smoked a cigar? And just wait for a second and think, how many times you might have promised yourself to quit?
Ahh…most probably, several times. Isn’t it? What if you are taking any drug test to detect the nicotine? However, several products are here to eliminate all kinds of toxins from your body. You are not alone. We are here to help you through our detox products.
All you need to do is choose the best product based on your physiological and psychological conditions.
Here are a few quick facts about nicotine consumers.
- Smokers live 14 years less than other people.
- Almost 500,000 Americans die each year due to an overdose of nicotine.
- Women smokers have high risks of lung cancer by over 13 times. While the men smokers are more prone to several factors that influence the duration of the nicotine.
These include the following things.
- Type of tobacco product used: In general, cigar smokers have higher levels of nicotine than non-cigar smokers. So, the type of nicotine also plays an important role in the elimination process of the drug.
- Nicotine history: Depends on the frequency of the person.
- Diet: Improper diet affects the duration of nicotine in the body. This is because almost 40% of the nicotine is cleared from the body after the meal.
- Health conditions: If a person is suffering from any other ill condition, then it takes a longer time to eliminate nicotine from the body.
- Age: Nicotine stays for longer in the adult body.
- Sex: According to the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics study, it has been found that nicotine will be eliminated soon in the women’s body than the men’s body.
- Metabolism of the person, etc.
One can detox their body in several ways. Make sure you detox your body before appearing for the drug test. One of the best ways to detoxify your system is to participate in detoxification programs.
This is all about the duration of the various drugs in the body. Marijuana stays in the body for up to 90 days. Nicotine and Adderall stay for up to over 3 months. Several teens and adults are addicted to various harmful drugs nowadays, especially nicotine, marijuana, and Adderall.
Also, there are several side-effects when people stop using these drugs after taking them for a longer period. So, what should you do? No worry. Here are several detoxification and rehabilitation programs for you. Also, the detox products help you to eliminate toxins from the body soon.
We offer the best detox products that are effective and cost-efficient. No more positive results in drugs. No more painful health disorders and illnesses. All you need to do is detox your body with detox products right now.