A 10-panel urine drug test is common to test the drugs in the body of a person. This test checks for the several drugs that are taken by the people without a doctor’s prescription or illegally.
10-panel drug tests usually take the urine of a person and collect the samples. After a process of analysis, the test confirms whether the person has taken any drugs or not. However, a drug test can be taken even by saliva. But urine gives accurate results rather than saliva. You must know about 5 panel urine drug test also for that you can fine more info at this site aslo,
The 10-panel urine test for drugs such as opioids, benzos, amphetamines, marijuana, cocaine, barbiturates, etc. Want to know more about the 10-panel urine drug test? If yes, just go ahead. Here is everything about it.
Drugs Testing using a 10-panel Urine Drug Test
This test tells about the various drugs that are taken by the person. As mentioned earlier it detects marijuana, cocaine, barbiturates, individual drugs, etc. Here are the few more drugs that are detected by the test in detail.
- THC oil, wax, and other extracts
- Other drugs containing marijuana
- Crack Cocaine
- Other drugs containing cocaine
- Smoked opium
- Oxycodone, etc.
Doctors sometimes prescribe these drugs based on the state of physical and mental well-being. However, one should not take these drugs unless a doctor’s prescription.
- Amphetamine sulfate
- Other ADHD medications
These are the few drugs tested by the 10-panel urine drug test.
How long does it take to detect the drugs
Detection depends on several factors. And it varies for different drugs. Detection time majorly depends on the three factors as follows.
- Nature of the drug
- Quantity of the drug taken by the person
- Metabolism of drug and the person
The detection period of various drugs lies in between one day to one month. However, here are the few detection timings of the various drugs.
- The detection time for marijuana is 3, 5 to 7, 10 to 15, and more than 30 days for the single, moderate, daily, and heavy usage of the drugs by the persons.
- The detection time for cocaine and amphetamines is hardly 2 to 4 days and 48 hours.
- The detection time for opioids drugs is 48 hours for heroin and codeine. While the detection time for morphine, oxycodone, and methadone is 2 to 4 days.
- The detection time for PCP and synthetic cannabinoids is 8 days and more than 72 hours.
- The detection time for barbiturates is 24 hours for pentobarbital and 3 weeks for phenobarbital.
- The detection time for benzos is 3 days for lorazepam and 1 month for diazepam.
Procedure for the Test
The process is simple and very straight forward. The person collects the urine samples in a collection cup. After that, the collection cup is closed and sent to the administrator for analysis purposes.
After the collection is taken by the administrator, they will test for various drugs. The results might be positive, negative, or inconclusive. But what does this mean? Wait, let me explain to you clearly.
Positive indicates the presence of a drug in the urine sample. The negative indicates no drug in the urine sample. And inconclusive indicates that the lab test has failed to conclude the results. In this case, the lab re-conducts the test.
This is all about the 10-panel urine drug test detection timings, process, and results.